Fees are payable upon signup, and on the anniversary of the signup date (monthly, annually, or bi-annually). An invoice will be raised and issued via email to the email address held on file for the customer. Failure to pay the invoiced fees by the due date shown will result in suspension of the services. Upon suspension of the services NetStall are not liable for any loss of data or domain name(s).
The customer may cancel any service at any time by giving written notice by way of support ticket from the client area of the website.
NetStall may cancel any service at any time without giving notice should we believe the service is being used in a manner that infringes our acceptable use policy.
You may not use any of the NetStall services to publish, store or transmit any content that NetStall believes:
- Is child pornography
- Is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate
- Is unfair or deceptive
- Is defamatory
- Violates another person’s privacy
- Creates a risk to a person’s health & safety, public health & safety, compromises national security, or interferes with law enforcement investigations
- Improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential information
- Is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protection
- Clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right
- Promotes illegal drugs, violates expert control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking
- Is otherwise illegal
- Is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against NetStall by offended viewers.
Bulk Commercial Email
The sending of bulk commercial email is prohibited, unless prior permission from NetStall has been sought.
Copyright Protected Material
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright unless you have been authorised by the copyright holder.
You must have current and valid information held on file with NetStall for any active service you have with us. If we believe the information held about you is invalid or false we reserve the right to suspend any active services until we receive valid and current information.
You may not use any NetStall services to engage in illegal, abusive or irresponsible behaviour, including:
- Unauthorised access or attempted access of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measure (including those belonging to NetStall or its associate companies, or its customers).
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network, service or system without the authorisation of the network, service or system owner.
- Interference with service to any use, host or network, including without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning
- Forging of any tcp-ip packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the NetStall network
- Any use of the NetStall network that is likely to cause interference to other customers.
Newsgroups, chat forums, other networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages, or mass postings to multiple forums.
Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
- NetStall is not liable or responsible for the content of any communications made on IRC
- IRC robots, bots or clines or IRC sessions may not be run from the NetStall server accounts (Virtual or Dedicated).
- Customers are prohibited from using IRC scripts or programs that interfere with or deny service to other users on any server or host. Customers are also prohibited from engaging in activities which harass other users. This includes, but is not limited to, "flooding" (rapidly entering text with the intent to fill the screens of others), "flashing" (disrupting terminal emulation), "takeovers" (forcibly seizing operator privileges), attempting to send private messages to those who do not wish to see them (via "ignore"), attempting to return to a channel after being banned from it, and other disruptive behaviors.